Your support needs change when you are on your back vs. your side…or based on what you did today. In order to relieve your precise pressure, the ReST Bed™ has 5 independently variable zones that anatomically correspond to your body (Head – Shoulders – Lumbar – Posterior – Legs/Feet).
Patented pressure-sending fabric allows for automatic response by collecting nearly 2,000 body data points in real-time. Don’t take our word for it – the ReST™ technology received acclamation at CES2015 in Las Vegas, winning CES Innovations Honors, People’s Choice and Best in Show awards.
The ReSTdash™ app allows tablet based controls for the bed’s settings, displays your current pressure mapping and records valuable sleep history data to help you further enhance your sleep experience.
While you can’t always control when you go to bed and when you wake, the ReST Bed™ ensures you maximize the time you spend in bed.
The ReST Bed’s™ surface reads and responds to nearly 2,000 data points across 18 air chambers divided by 5 body zones. Each zone responds independently to give you a totally customized sleep experience.
With the patented Adaptive Sleep Thinking™ technology, ReST’s™ patented pressure sensing surface fabric has been proven effective by leading medical centers like the Atlanta Spine Center and Memorial Sloan-Kettering.
The ReST Bed™ comes with it’s own smartphone/tablet app to provide you with a personal performance dashboard and sleep stats to help you maximize your sleep time and achieve peak performance during the day.
Pressure Sensing Surface Fabric
- Monitors nearly 2,000 pressure points for each sleeper
- Highly durable Lycra material; soft, elastic, breathable
- 100% fabric, no uncomfortable sensors
- Whisper quiet pumps
- Multiple air chambers allow for independent adjustment for all body zones (head, shoulders, lumbar, posterior, legs/feet)
Two Operating Modes
- Automatic: The Rest Bed™ will automatically adjust to your body’s pressure throughout the night.
- Manual: Allows you to manually set the pressure for each zone and keeps it there all night.
- The ReST Bed™ comes with a deluxe matching foundation included in standard pricing.
- Adjustable bases are available for purchase separately.
- Reporting capabilities to display sleep data on tablet (included) or other wireless devices.
- Wifi connectivity allows the Rest Bed™ to integrate with existing and future in home technologies.
• Size: Twin XL, Queen, King, Split King
• 12” Profile
• Air System — 5 Groups / 4 Independently Variable Zones (Head and Foot Operate Together)
• Top to Bottom Construction
• Removable Smart Top
• Innovative 4 way stretch, Digital Imaged, Sleep Skin Surface, Breathable Picture Frame accent, rounded soft, bull nose treatment.
• 1” Graphite and Cooling Gel Infused Memory Foam
• Sensor Pads affixed near surface for maximum sensitivity and performance.
• Dynamic Support Structure
• 2” Energex Gel Infused Hybrid polyurethane comfort layer combining the best attributes of latex and viscoelastic foam with the heat dissipation and temperature control properties of gel.
• 5.5” Exclusive Dynamic air support system providing individualized support to your head, shoulders, lumbar, posterior and legs.
• 360 degree Foam Encasement for support and stability.
• Sturdy base support foam providing a platform for performance.
Best-in-class 10 Year Non-Prorated Warranty
The ReST Bed™ senses changes in pressure and automatically responds to your comfort and support needs throughout the night. Therefore, it is unlikely that you would need to make a warranty claim. And if you do need to make a claim, the ReST Bed™ is constructed from modular components so that you do not need to deal with the inconvenience of replacing the entire product.
Responsive Surface Technology, LLC (“ReST”) is committed to quality and comfort, so in the unlikely event that you do need to make a warranty claim, this document contains Warranty Information. For more details, please visit our website: www.restperformance.com
For questions, comments, concerns, or to make a warranty claim, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.